Bentong Happy Farm, our basic principles are sustainability and environmental awareness.
Our 60-acre farm pAt produces veggies by honouring nature’s rhythms and cycles.
Bentong Happy Farm captures the spirit and beauty of the Chamang area with crisp country air, lush green forest and scenic mountain views.
Come here to escape urban life, meet and greet our hand-raised farm animals, relax.
Pick your own veggies, go mountain climbing or jungle tracking.
Get educated about sustainable living and farming.
Bentong Happy Farm is a leisure farm resort that promotes and healthy farming practices, which will lead to healthy bodies and sustainable communities while protecting the environment. Nestled in an agricultural zone of Chamang, Bentong, the farm benefits from a perfectly green surrounding of rolling hills and living organism.
The farm was started sometime in 2013 when some parts of the land were made available to people of difficult backgrounds to plant and grow food. Soon they became good at the farming techniques and are able to support their families with food and shelter. At Bentong Happy Farm, we provide platforms to partner with those willing to work hard and break the poverty cycle. (link to Kuna Story)
Bentong Happy Farm is also a working farm that showcases conventional planting vegetables through means as well as other more advanced techniques such as Aquaponics. Nothing is this farm is wasted – even the animal wastes are used for making rich compost. Visitors will get to walk through the vegetable garden beds and even harvest the vegetables themselves. The farm pride itself with fully-equipped modern ‘Fertigation’ system producing large volumes of vegetables at low costs for the local wholesale market.
In the quest for promoting the farm experience, we have built 60 air-conditioned chalets and common pavilions for groups of all sizes from small families to large organisations. Not only will visitors get to stay and experience a serene farm life, they will also get to participate in many outdoor farm activities. There are also supporting conference facilities catering to functions and meetings.
The farm is perfectly located in Chamang village, which is about 10 minutes from the city of Bentong, Pahang, an increasingly popular city for Eco and Agro-tourism.
Bentong Happy Farm is the place for everyone, whether young or old, whether you are looking for peace and tranquillity or action and education, bringing you closer to nature.
A place for communities to bond together
A platform for the poor to break the poverty cycle
A hub for learning about how food is grown in a sustainable manner
We at Bentong Happy Farm aims to promote Better Living practices in three (3) distinct areas:-
Better Living for families and communities:
- Promoting healthy living
- Eating good and nutritional food
- Resting both physically and mentally
- Relax and recharge to face the challenges ahead
- Exercising our bodies leading to good health
- Bringing families and communities together, enhancing communication, teamwork and bonding
Better Living for the poor:
- Providing a platform for them to work and earn a living
- Training in skills and entrepreneurship
- Networking to build successful supply chain
- Linking support with Ministry of Agriculture
- Empowering through mentorship and encouragement
Better Living through sustainable agriculture:
- Promoting farming methods
- Practice composting using locally available resources
- Raise bed and no-till planting
- Vermicomposting instead of chemicals
- bitter spray instead of insecticides and herbicides
- Water and energy conservation
- Planting instead of felling of trees
Our Happy Team is always ready to serve your needs!